Diamond Blue Wash Multi-Purpose:
Soap-less regeneration cleaner for glass, metal, stone, fiberglass, painted surfaces, vinyl, and plastic.
Works great on treated and untreated surfaces!
- Diamond Blue Wash is a soap less cleaner and surface enhancer
- Cleans and protects all washable hard surfaces
- Penetrates dust, grime, bacteria, oil, and environmental contaminants
- Unique cleaning and co-polymer formulation cleans without soap or surfactants – leaves no residue!
- Keeps surfaces clean three times longer than conventional cleaners
- Excellent adhesion
- UV resistant
- Stable and does not yellow, chalk or flake
- Designed to maintain the long lasting durability and performance of other Diamond Seal Systems Protective Treatments
Available in 10 oz, 16 oz, or 32 oz bottles depending on the size of your project. Bottles are re-fallible with the gallon size of Diamond Blue Wash.
Diamond Blue Repellent Wash is an environmentally friendly water-based cleaner/polisher that dissolves and lifts oily grime and dirt on most hard surfaces. Excellent on glass, mirrors, granite/stone counters, stainless steel, and metal. Diamond Blue Wash is a regeneration cleaner for glass, metal, stone, fiberglass, painted surfaces, vinyl, and plastic. Not for use on floors. It is an excellent general cleaner/polisher for most architectural materials and surfaces. More importantly, it is designed to maintain the long lasting durability and performance of other Diamond Seal Systems Protective Treatments. Diamond Blue Wash is the final component to make Diamond Seal Systems Treated surfaces look “Forever Brilliant”.
This unique formulation penetrates dust, grime, bacteria, oil, and environmental contaminants lifting them from the surface with the use of a DSS Micro fiber cloth. The co-polymers in the formulation have an affinity for the substrate. With the dirt and grime barrier gone, the co-polymers are free to bond to the surface and protect it from water, dust, acid rain, salt fog, car emissions, and other surface damaging contaminants that cause corrosion, oxidization, and staining.
Diamond Blue Wash is simply sprayed on and wiped off with a DSS Micro fiber cloth. It dries within seconds. It has excellent adhesion, is UV resistant, stable and does not yellow, chalk or flake.
DO NOT use acidic or abrasive-cleaning chemicals on a surface treated with BathArt Diamond Seal
products. For use on painted surface, test the product on a small, unexposed painted area before using
on the entire painted surface.