- Formulated to work on Marble, Counter Tops, Granite, Ceramic Tile, and stone counter tops
- Unique formulation penetrates dust, grime, bacteria, oil, and environmental contaminants
- Product has excellent adhesion and is UV resistant
- Stable cleaner formula does not yellow, chalk, or flake
- Not for use on floors
- Do not use on lacquer finishes and some painted surfaces
- Available in 10 oz, 16 oz, or 32 oz bottles depending on the size of your project. Bottles are re-fillable with the gallon size of Diamond Green Wash.
BathArt Diamond Green Wash is a regeneration cleaner for counter tops, granite, ceramic tile, and marble. Not for use on floors. Diamond Green Wash is a unique cleaning and co-polymer formulation. It is an excellent general cleaner for most architectural materials and surfaces. More importantly, it is designed to maintain the long lasting durability and performance of other Diamond Seal Systems Coating products. BathArt Diamond Green Wash is the final component to make the Diamond Seal Systems treated surfaces look “Forever Brilliant”.
This unique formulation penetrates dust, grime, bacteria, oil, and environmental contaminants and then lifts them from the surface with the use of a DSS Micro fiber cloth. The co-polymers in the formulation have an affinity for the substrate. With the dirt and grime barrier gone, the co-polymers are free to bond to the surface and protect it from water, dust, acid rain, salt, fog, car emissions, and other surface damaging contaminants that cause corrosion, oxidization, and staining.
BathArt Diamond Green Wash is simply sprayed on and wiped off with a DSS Micro fiber cloth; it then dries within seconds. It has excellent adhesion, is UV resistant, stable, and does not yellow, chalk, or flake. DO NOT use acidic or abrasive-cleaning chemicals on a surface treated with Diamond Green Wash. Do not use on lacquer finishes and some painted surfaces.
Create antimicrobial barriers protecting against viruses, algae, bacteria, and fungi. Using a chemical-free kill, these water-based solution inhibits germs on treated surfaces.
Micro Defend Barrier:
The Micro Defend Barrier can be used on football helmets, uniforms, shoulder pads, shin pads, shoes, and jock and chin straps. It can also be used in locker rooms, training facilities, weight rooms, artificial turfs and synthetic football fields.